- Facilitating meal packaging events in the community and surrounding areas. Running meal packaging events from start to finish; including set-up of assembly line, conducting an educational presentation, training the volunteers, facilitating meal packaging, breaking down assembly line and reloading and returning the truck with equipment and completed meals.
- Manage large groups of volunteers of all ages/cultures/abilities, delegate tasks to groups, adjust groups to maximize efficiency, and use independent judgment to make necessary adjustments and respond to challenges.
- Event preparation and breakdown which could include activities such as packing and staging ingredient and equipment, washing bins and packaging equipment, stack boxes for finished transportation, lot label printing, and/or helping us upkeep our warehouse spaces.
- Administrative and outreach support. This could include ensuring that our materials for each event are prepared as well as uploading documentation on return from the event. This could also include coordination with event hosts and follow-up.
- Truck Driving
- Public Speaking
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly and monthly opportunities available
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.