Office Admin (volunteer)
41 people are interested
We are in need of a Volunteer to help in our downtown office.
Most of our thrift stores are staffed with Volunteers in need of community service hours for work, school, court etc. This means keeping our paperwork organized and moving them through the on boarding process is crucial to our store's success. which in return funds our rehabilitation program at no charge to those in need.
This office position's tasks would include:
- organizing store receipts/coupons, reconciling paperwork as second set of eyes in finance office
- thank you notes to special donors
- organizing forms submitted from volunteer orientation
- maintaining lists of volunteers who have submitted paperwork
- phone calls to Volunteers to let them know when their background check has processed
Flexible schedule. Only needed a few hours a week. Perfect for a college student looking to grow their resume or gain college credit! Also perfect for or a retiree looking to give-back to the community.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND BRIEF BIO/AND OR RESUME TO: Volunteers.ARCSD@usw.salvationarmy.org
The proceeds from these thrift stores help provide 12,000 hot meals a month to men and women in our free rehabilitation program. Your time donated helps save lives and restore families struggling with addiction.
We'll work with your schedule.
1335 BroadwaySan Diego, CA 92101
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Professional Development
- Financial Service Assistance
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours weekly.
- 2 month commitment at minimum needed.