Program Review Committee
8 people are interested
The State of Arizona Department of Economic Security, Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) is seeking volunteers to serve on the Program Review Committee (PRC). Volunteers will review Behavior Treatment Plans and provide guidance on strategies to address behaviors that interfere with DDD members' ability to lead self-directed, healthy and meaningful lives. Volunteers participating on this committee help others reach their full potential.
Individuals who meet any of the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
Guardian of a DDD member
Habilitation Services Professional
Individuals with a Developmental Disability
About Department of Economic Security
1789 W Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85007, US
The mission of the Volunteer Engagement Center is to improve and promote the productivity and quality of DES programs and services by meeting existing human services demands within Arizona’s communities through greater community and volunteer engagement.
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO GAIN WORK EXPERIENCE WHILE GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY COME JOIN US WE CAN HELP YOU!
- RETIRED INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THEIR WORK EXPERIENCE AND GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
- NO FORMAL DEGREE IS REQUIRED
We'll work with your schedule.
120 West 1st Ave.Mesa, AZ 85210
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 - 10 hours/monthly, varies depending on need
- Knowledge of Article IX, Behavior Treatment Plans (BTPs) is helpful