Are you a musically talented person?
8 people are interested
Grace Hospice is looking for someone to bring happiness to our patients' ears! Are you musically inclined some how? Do you sing? Do you play guitar? Fiddle? Kazoo? Any musical instrument or can you sing traditional hymns? We want you! Many studies show that dementia patients benefit greatly from regular exposure to music. We are in need of Volunteers to bring music in to the lives of our patients and joy to their hearts. If you have a talent that you are willing to share, please contact Grace Hospice Dayton today!
About Grace Hospice-Dayton
3033 Kettering Blvd., Suite 220, Moraine, OH 45439, US
Our mission is: to provide excellence in end of life care to patients and support their families throughout the patient's life-limiting illness and beyond. To be the hospice recognized in the industry for providing the needed core services to patients and their families with the highest quality of care, compassion, and support while being the leader in innovative management and delivery techniques. Our hospice philosophy is considered to be the model for quality, compassionate care for people facing a life-limiting illness or injury.
- Compassionate, patient-centered approach to medical care and support for people at the end of life and their families.
- Focused on maintaining dignity, increasing quality of life, and providing comfort, including pain and symptom control
- Personalized plans of care created to meet the individual needs and wishes of patient and patient families.
- Available at all times, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- This support extends to family members, helping them cope with their own unique emotional and spiritual concerns.
We'll work with your schedule.
Dayton AreaDayton, OH 45402
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
- Music Arts
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hr per week