Share Your Fundraising Skills with a Deserving Nonprofit!
3 people are interested
Fundraising is essential to the success of nonprofits. Many nonprofits lack the capacity, resources, and knowledge to raise the funds they need to help them achieve their missions and sustain themselves financially. You can help by contributing your fundraising skills and experience to help boost the capacity of local nonprofits while also enhancing your own consulting skills.
501 Commons provides high quality, affordable consulting, coaching and training services to nonprofits, schools, and public agencies thanks to a corps of skilled volunteers who put their expertise to good use. The Executive Service Corps, a program of 501 Commons, is dedicated to connecting the skills and expertise of volunteer consultants with organizations in need of planning and management consulting. As a fund development consultant with 501 Commons you can help support nonprofits on projects such as:
- Developing major donor campaigns
- Creating fundraising event work plans
- Creating membership campaigns
- Grant writing and grant funding research strategies
- Membership recruitment plans
As a Service Corp Member, you will:
- Have access to our online training, resource library, and professional development workshops
- Learn new skills applicable to personal and professional situations
- Apply your background and expertise towards supporting the nonprofit community
While the requirements of each project vary, consultants typically work in pairs and each serve approximately 10-12 hours per month over the course of 3-6 months.
For more information about how you can utilize your professional expertise to benefit the nonprofit community, visit 501commons.org and click on "Engage" or
We'll work with your schedule.
Multiple Service LocationsSeattle, WA 98144
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 6-12 hours per month for 2-4 months