Apply Your Professional Skills and Help Strengthen Nonprofits
6 people are interested
Nonprofit organizations need your help more now than ever!! Many lack the capacity and resources they need to support their missions and the numerous people they serve. Your professional expertise and passion for contributing to the community will play an essential role in helping these organizations realize their full potential.
Who are we? 501 Commons provides high quality, affordable consulting, coaching, and training services to nonprofits, schools, and public agencies thanks to volunteer consultants who generously give of their time and talents. The Executive Service Corps, a program of 501 Commons, is dedicated to connecting the skills and expertise of volunteer consultants with organizations in need of planning and management consulting.
How does it work? Members of 501 Commons’ Service Corps support nonprofits by acting as:
- Consultants on well-defined projects that are guided by a consulting contract
- Facilitators of meetings, retreats, and conferences
- Coaches for nonprofit leaders
While the requirements of each project vary, on average consultants can expect to serve 6-12 hours per month throughout the course of 4-6 months, and work on projects in pairs. All volunteers are covered by 501 Commons' Professional Liability coverage.
What’s in it for you? As a service corps member, you will:
- Learn new skills that fuel personal and professional growth
- Have access to our online training, resource library, and professional development workshops
- Apply your background and expertise towards supporting the nonprofit community
We'll work with your schedule.
Multiple Service LocationsTacoma, WA 98402
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- IT Consulting
- Group Facilitation
- Human Resources Assistance
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- 6-12 hours per month for 2-4 months