Friendly Visitors needed for Hospice Patients in Beaver Falls, PA!
2 people are interested
Make friendly visits to people on hospice care at Franciscan Manor or Cambridge Village in Beaver Falls and provide companionship and support to the patient and their families.
- Veterans encouraged as we serve many Veteran patients!
- "Vets Caring for Vets": Kindred is a 4-Star service provider through We Honor Veterans
What does it take to be a Kindred Hospice Volunteer?
- Care and concern for others
- Tolerance, flexibility and patience
- Maturity and self-understanding
- Good communication skills
- Empathy, sincerity and sensitivity
- Acceptance of moral and cultural differences
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to accept supervision and evaluation
- Be at least 18 years old
- Complete comprehensive hospice volunteer training
- Annual TB testing
- Submit to and pass a criminal background screening
- Submit to and pass a drug screening
There are no restrictions in regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, handicap or national origin.
Volunteers receive training appropriate to their respective volunteer position. Orientation and trainings are scheduled to fit your busy schedule.
As a volunteer, you can choose where, when and how to give your time!
**Volunteers do no clinical or direct care: feeding, toileting, dressing, etc.
We'll work with your schedule.
71 Darlington RdBeaver FallsBeaver Falls, PA 15010
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training