Community Relations Intern or Volunteer (OFFICE)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1335 BroadwaySan Diego, CA 92101
Seeking a college intern or retiree looking for volunteer hours for an on-going position in the Salvation Army office downtown San Diego.
The position can be tailored to match the person's skills but type of roles available:
- Admin (phone, filing, data entry, managing lists on computer)
- Creative/Design (designing flyers/newsletters, e-blasts)
- Business (securing partnerships with local businesses to feature in newsletters etc.)
*Must be able to use computer, does not need to be proficient in any program in particular can train the right person but must be able to type and read computer monitor.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 8 week minimum - no maximum