Development Chair(NY Metro Area)
2 people are interested
Image Impact is seeking a Development Chair who deeply believes in creating a level playing field for first-generation college students. The Chair creates and implements fundraising strategies that increases organization support from individuals, corporations, foundations and other sources. The Chair works in collaboration with the VP Development, President, Development Committee, Project Manager, and the Board of Directors, to build revenue streams.
Hands-On Roles and Responsibilities required for this volunteer position
- Set realistic priorities and execute the organization’s action plan for development.
Donor Communications and Data Management
- Oversee donor management system data.
- Provide direction and feedback on development specific communications.
Event Planning and Management
- Help coordinate small donor cultivation / point of entry events.
Board and Volunteer Engagement
- Collaborate with Board of Directors, particularly the Development Committee, in developing fundraising strategy, identifying clear individual fundraising targets and providing necessary support to achieve them.
- A bachelor’s degree and five or more years of Development and Fundraising and Fundraising campaign(s) experience.
- 1-3 years of Donor Database experience.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership and a style that motivates people to work hard while having fun.
- Strong organizational abilities including collaborating, planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Experience, interest and a proven track record with major gift fundraising.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral; ability to engage donors and build long-term relationships. (Required)
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques, particularly foundation grants, individual giving and corporate giving. (Preferred)
- Strong organization, time management and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail. (Required)
- Willingness to travel with President or VP Development to donors and partners across New York City if the need arises.
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 15-20 virtual hours per month; which may include evenings.
- Please submit the following documents for consideration:
Resume or CV.
Bio of 100-300 words using III Bio Guidelines.
- Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF to email@example.com.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our volunteer base is centered in the U.S. and New York Metro Area, as well as Canada. Our mission is to mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact VP-Human Resources Marisol Rosero-Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
474 West 238th Street No 61Bronx, NY 10463
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- 15-20 Virtual hours per month