Global Glimpse is looking for highly motivated and passionate career professionals to join our Rising Leaders Council (RLC) in New York City!
The RLC is a diverse network of cross-sector professionals who work to build awareness around Global Glimpse programs while also supporting program expansion, fundraising, and network development for the organization, both regionally and nationally. The New York RLC meets monthly on the first Tuesday of every month in the financial district.
RLC members receive the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through hands-on nonprofit board experience and have access to a national network of members who share a passion for global education and youth development. RLC members commit to supporting Global Glimpse in the following ways:
- Expand the Global Glimpse network by supporting with program expansion, fundraising, and network development;
- Assist with fundraising initiatives, special projects, and events; and
- Commit to a minimum $1,000 give + get annually.
- Opportunities for local emerging leaders to develop nonprofit board experience and learn the inner workings of a fast-growing and successful international education organization with a unique business model.
- Access to a national cross-sector network of individuals who share a passion for global education and youth development in the SF Bay Area, Chicago, and New York.
- Exclusive invitation to regional programmatic events to engage with students.
We’re looking for leaders in the corporate sector and those with a strong network in New York City. Current members represent companies such as Google, Salesforce, United Airlines, Barclays, Airbnb, and much more!
APPLY NOW at: www.surveymonkey.com/r/GG2019RLC
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10~ hours/ month
- Minimum annual give+get of $1,000