G.I.R.L.S. Leadership Development Group Leader
1 person is interested
- Assist with hosting two program sessions each month lasting at least 1.5 hours per session excluding set up and clean up. The Group Leaders must be present at each session.
- Use approved curriculum and learning activities for each session.
- Work collaboratively with the Program Coordinator to ensure proper resources are available for the program activities. This includes: reserving the facility, bringing handouts, refreshments, and supplies to the sessions.
- Set up for each session; clean up after each session.
- Manage the check-in/check-out process. At least one Group Leader or Mentor must remain present with participants until they check-out with the parents.
- Research, evaluate, and make recommendations for program improvement
- Facilitate workshops or secure appropriate guest speakers (Guest speakers must be pre-approved by the Executive Directors.)
- Complete and submit evaluation, attendance, and program summary forms no more than five days after each session.
- Participate in special program wide events and projects such as community service, leadership workshops and experiential learning activities.
- Remain in contact with and respond to all correspondence from the Executive Directors in a timely manner. Keep Executive Directors informed of all meeting, project, and event information and schedule deviations.
- Attend Group Leader initial training and participate in any additional training and planning meetings during the program year.
- Follow up on client referrals to onboard girls into the group. Make at least three (3) attempts to onboard the client.
- Participate in a year-end program evaluation meeting.
- Group Leaders may be eligible for a stipend at the end of the program
About I AM, Inc
4850 Golden Parkway, Suite B 230, Buford, GA 30518, US
I Am BEAUTIFUL builds self-esteem and leadership capabilities in girls and women of all ages through development programs that support the achievement of physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and economic success.
I AM B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. is an award winning nonprofit organization whose mission is to coach girls and women of all ages in discovering and using their strengths and abilities to overcome obstacles and achieve success in life.
We'll work with your schedule.
9825 Chapel Hill RdBox 283Morrisville, NC 27560
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 Meetings per Month During School Year