NYC Step Out Walk Sunday, September 22nd
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
20 people are interested
Volunteers are so crucial to the American Diabetes Association and every hour you give makes a major impact. Without the support of volunteers the Step Out Walk could not be possible!!
Volunteers are really the backbone of the event and help to make the day exceptional. We would love for you to become part of this dynamic, passionate and fun group of people that volunteer together at this event.
Some examples of volunteer opportunities available:
- Event Set Up 6am-8am
- Route Cheerleaders and directional support: 9am-12noon
- Registration 8am-10am
- Volunteer Check-in 6am-10am
- Medical Support: 6am-2pm
- Rest Stop: 9am-11am
- Start/Finish line cheer teams 10am-12noon
- Active Kids’ Area: 9am-2pm
- Cafe 7am-12noon
- Clean-up 12noon-4pm
- And more!
Sign Up Today for the New York City Step Out!
Whether you have an hour to give or eight hours, your donation of time is so valuable and needed. Please reach out to Doris DelValle at email@example.com or 631-348-0422 ext 3569
Pier 17 Seaport District89 South St,New York City, NY 10038
- Outdoor Recreation
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Minimum 2 Hour Committment
- Some roles require heavy lifting, friendly and energetic