We are looking for people who enjoy working with the elderly. Two or three hours once a week or every other week is all it takes to make a real difference in someone's life. These volunteer positions are located in North Metro Denver and Aurora, CO.
The needs vary with each situation. Generally our volunteers do light housekeeping, pet care, running errands, shopping for or with the elderly person or reading and helping to fill out paperwork for someone with low vision.
Volunteers set their own schedules. We will assign you to an elderly or disabled person with a need that matches your interests as closely as possible.
Call 720-859-2248 or e-mail email@example.com for a Volunteer Application or more information.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer