Foster Grandparent Program
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
Foster Grandparent volunteers create meaningful relationships with children by providing encouragement and companionship on a one-on-one basis in schools, Head Starts, and day care settings. We will help you find a site that best fits your interests and needs. Foster Grandparents are able to serve very near their homes.
Grandparents also receive a number of helpful benefits:
- Hourly stipend ($2.65 per hour volunteering). This stipend is a non-taxable, reimbursement that does not affect eligibility for other income-based programs or services
- Mileage assistance for costs incurred to and from volunteer station
- Stipend reimbursement for sick, vacation and holidays
We'll work with your schedule.
1607 W. Jefferson StreetBOISE, ID 83702
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 15-40 hours
- Limited annual income, interested in working with children, reflect a positive and flexible attitude