10 people are interested
I Am B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.(tm) is a thriving non-profit organization that engages girls in interactive learning experiences designed to build self-esteem and strong leadership skills to help girls and women live B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. lives inside and out.
We are seeking a volunteer coordinator to work with and manage our volunteers.
The Volunteer Coordinator ensures that the interests of volunteers are served and that the volunteer organization remains well staffed. They manage, on-board, train and schedule volunteers. The Volunteer Coordinator keeps existing volunteers informed of ongoing activities regularly. The Volunteer Coordinator will also work to actively recruit volunteers for the organization.Volunteer Coordinator Duties:
- generate appropriate volunteering opportunities and role descriptions based on the needs of the organisation
- raise staff awareness of the role and the function of volunteers
- ensure there is appropriate support and training for volunteers
- promote volunteering (internally and externally) through recruitment and publicity strategies and campaigns
- interview and recruit volunteers and ensure they are appropriately matched and trained for a position
- organise rotas and provide inductions and training
- monitor, support, motivate and accredit volunteers and their work
- celebrate volunteering by nominating volunteers for awards and organise celebration events
- offer advice and information to volunteers and external organisations through face-to-face, telephone and email contact
- organise profile-raising events to attract new volunteers
- attend committees and meetings
- manage budgets and resources, including the reimbursement of expenses
- keep up to date with legislation and policy related to volunteering and make any necessary modifications to accommodate changes
- work with multiple agencies across different sectors in order to establish good working relationships to influence decisions about volunteering
- monitor and evaluate activities and report to executive board
About I AM, Inc
4850 Golden Parkway, Suite B 230, Buford, GA 30518, US
I Am BEAUTIFUL builds self-esteem and leadership capabilities in girls and women of all ages through development programs that support the achievement of physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and economic success.
I AM B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. is an award winning nonprofit organization whose mission is to coach girls and women of all ages in discovering and using their strengths and abilities to overcome obstacles and achieve success in life.
We'll work with your schedule.
4850 Golden ParkwayBuford, GA 30518
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- This would be an ongoing position