Our director of family advocacy for Trailblazers Academy Middle School hopes to convert an unused classroom into a Zen space for students who need a break but don't need to go to problem solving. You know Domus kids need extra love and attention in addition to rigorous academic instruction. The Oasis allows the student to regroup in a calm, quiet, and attractive space for a few minutes. WHAT WE NEED: a designer to help us pull it together and offer advice and suggestions on color, decor, and accent pieces. If you have the talent and a few hours to give, please write me.
- Interior / Exterior Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hours
- able to to a lot with not much money
- Become a Book Cart Champion...
- Meal Preparation for our Group...
- Math Tutors
- Retired SPED Teachers & Para...
- Administrative Help during the...
- Do you know what an IEP is? If...
- Creating an Oasis
- Spoken Word Night Food
- Domus NINER
- Elves Needed for our 10th Annual...
- Excel wizzes please apply!
- Pilot to Mentor a Young Man