2 people are interested
Marketing & Social Media Guru
2 people are interested
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING GURU
We need your help! As we grow, we want to expand our reach to the community and are looking for a guru in the world of marketing and social media. You’ll have fun working with a team of Development professionals who love their jobs and will support you with anything you need.
- Be a thought-leader and idea-generator - creativity a must!
- Assist with creation and implementation of a marketing plan.
- Identify creative ways to expand our "reach" in the Northern Kentucky region.
- Create posts, email blasts, and other online content that will help tell our story and increase readership.
- Possibly attend and present DCCH at smaller speaking engagements, depending on your comfort level - not necessary, just an option.
- Skilled in project development and management.
- Past career experience in Marketing, Communications, Social Media, SEM, or Public Relations
- OR currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in the field of Communications, Marketing, Public Relations.
- Interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Ability to see the "big picture" and assist with growing public awareness and increasing friends, followers, donors, and volunteers to support DCCH’s mission.
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Internet, Social Media outlets, blogging, and email.
- Teamwork and tenacity!
If you are interested in this exciting new volunteer position, please contact John Carney at email@example.com today!
About DCCH Center for Children & Families
75 Orphanage Road, P.O. Box 17007, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017, US
Since 1848, DCCH Center has helped thousands of children in need. Our mission is to express God’s love through quality care and compassionate services. What was once a traditional orphanage, where children would live until they were either emancipated or adopted, is now a multi-faceted agency focused in several areas: our Residential Treatment Program for boys and girls, ages six to 14, many of whom have suffered severe abuse and/or neglect; Guardian Angel School; Therapeutic Foster Care and Adoption Program; and The Therapy Center at DCCH - providing outpatient therapy which is open to the entire community.
DCCH Center for Children and Families has been providing social services in Kentucky since 1848. DCCH Center is a multi-service nonprofit specializing in residential treatment for girls and boys, ages 6-14, who have experienced extreme physical/sexual abuse and neglect. DCCH goals are to assist, stabilize, treat, and educate children and their families while facilitating changes in relationships, attitudes, and behavior. DCCH also has a Therapeutic Foster Care & Adoption program and an Outpatient Therapy Center which is open to the public. Through a continuum of support and assistance, we strive to establish the children in a positive and safe family setting. Please visit www.dcchcenter.org for more information.
DCCH is a United Way Agency Partner, accredited by the Council on Accreditation, affiliated with the Diocese of Covington, and member of the Children's Alliance and Foster Care Cooperative.
DCCH Center for Children and Families75 Orphanage RoadFort Mitchell, KY 41017
September 9, 2021
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- We're flexible & will work with you!
- We're looking for someone who can volunteer between 9-5 weekdays.