Kids programs Coordinator
Duration 5 to 6 months
Full time 35 - 40 hours per week
Tuesday - Saturday
- Retain and manage on-going relationship with schools.
- Source, prospects and onboard new schools.
- Prepare onboarding files for teachers.
- Source Teacher resumes.
- Prepare monthly newsletter for parents
- Manage Facebook page dedicated to parents
- Create brochures and prepare printed material for kids programs
- Organize fairs and open houses
- Plan, attend and execute Assist kids teacher in the classroom when needed.
- Coordinate event logistics for events for kids (movies, birthday parties, holiday party, camps)
- Track budget and spending expenses efficiently in Google Sheets .
- Create marketing and promotional campaigns for kids programs and events with Marketing manager and Communication manager .
- Manage event calendar for kids programs
- Manage volunteers for kids programs
- Collaborate with other team members to complete other assigned tasks
- Child Development
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- full time, 5 to 6 months
- Awesome Executive assistant
- Content Writer- Website
- Library Manager
- Volunteer Event Manager
- Kids programs Coordinator
- Volunteer Partnership Manager
- Volunteer Community Manager
- Volunteer Communication Manager
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Administrative/ Executive...
- Storyteller / Grant writter
- Volunteer Bilingual...
- School Assistant