Volunteer Community Manager
3 people are interested
If possible, with 1 evening per week Tuesday or Thursday
The community manager is responsible for managing and engaging with the organisations online community in a way which builds brand awareness and loyalty as well as social media and online interactions with customers through social media.Missions:
- Refining the social media strategy for the organization ensuring it aligns with the organization’s brand.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximising followers social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin Google plus and Pinterest.
- Create and send weekly newsletter.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand and on social media engagements within the community.
- Planning social content across all platforms and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Engaging with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Manage our member database : reenrollment campaign, member informations ...
We'll work with your schedule.
1345 Bush streetSan francisco, CA 94109
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- 10 to 20h a week, 3 months preferred