Duration 5 to 6 months
20 to 35 hours per week
Monday - Friday 1 evening per week if possible
The community manager is responsible for managing and engaging with the organisations online community in a way which builds brand awareness and loyalty as well as social media and online interactions with customers through social media.Missions:
- Refining the social media strategy for the organization ensuring it aligns with the organization’s brand.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximising followers social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin Google plus and Pinterest.
- Create and send weekly newsletter.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand and on social media engagements within the community.
- Planning social content across all platforms and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Engaging with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Manage our member database : reenrollment campaign, member informations ...
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 20 to 25h a week, 5 to 6 month
- Awesome Executive assistant
- Content Writer- Website
- Library Manager
- Volunteer Event Manager
- Kids programs Coordinator
- Volunteer Partnership Manager
- Volunteer Community Manager
- Volunteer Communication Manager
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Administrative/ Executive...
- Storyteller / Grant writter
- Volunteer Bilingual...
- School Assistant