Commitment : 5 to 6 months, Full time preferred (35 hours per week) but part time with a min of 20h commitment can also work
Monday - Friday 1 evening per week would be wonderful
Communications Manager responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the non profit organization ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Prepare, write, and distribute press releases, social media and traditional press content in French and in English; liaising with press and other media contacts.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Evaluate the efficacy of communication tools and messages by tracking engagement metrics, feedback, and responses.
- Research and propose strategic opportunities to increase community awareness and donor engagement.
- Collaboratively develop and manage key messaging and audience experience for special events, including script, collateral, video, and other key touch points.
- Build a current and comprehensive press/media contact list, nurture press/media relationships.
- Identify, develop, and pitch compelling client success stories, press releases, and other engaging content.
- Create posters, brochures, and printed material. (No previous skills needed)
- Track media coverage relating to our organization, keeping an eye on developments within our sector.
- Prepare public speaking talking points and presentations, grants, annual reports, special events.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 20- 35h a week min 3 month, 6 preferred
- Awesome Executive assistant
- Content Writer- Website
- Library Manager
- Volunteer Event Manager
- Kids programs Coordinator
- Volunteer Partnership Manager
- Volunteer Community Manager
- Volunteer Communication Manager
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Administrative/ Executive...
- Storyteller / Grant writter
- Volunteer Bilingual...
- School Assistant