Students in Healthcare!Heart to Heart Hospice seeks students in the healthcare field to visit hospice patients for companionship and emotional support. This is a wonderful way to make the day better for a patient, give to your community and build your healthcare skills and knowledge.
Heart to Heart Hospice provides your training, assigns you near your home and always works around your schedule. Please call Julie Cody for more details at 248-952-9000.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- students college healthcare extern hours volunteer
- CHESTERFIELD, NEW BALTIMORE,...
- COUPLES VOLUNTEERING
- Volunteer 2 Times a month
- Oakland Community College MICHIGAN
- Nurses to volunteer for Hospice
- U of M Dearborn Michigan externs
- Students in Healthcare
- Oakland University Externs...
- Schoolcraft College Healthcare...
- PAY IT FORWARD!
- You and a friend! Volunteer for...
- Cue the MUSIC!!
- Baker College Externs
- Retirees Oakland County Michigan
- Macomb Michigan Retirees
- MILFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- 18 year old volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice
- Wayne County Michigan Retirees