9 people are interested
Develop skills and experience by working with the school's Development Director in the following areas:
- Develop content and update the LGS website as needed
- Assist with the update and maintenance of LGS’s social media presence
- Assist with the creation and mailing of LGS’s print newsletter and other materials
- Assist in the planning and execution of the school’s annual Signature Event including event promotions, the online auction website, event night program and logistics, and more.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Mon Jan 07, 2019 - Fri May 31, 2019
4122 Myrtle AvenueCincinnati, OH 45236
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- 5 to 15 hours per week