You and a friend! This is a wonderful way to volunteer and pay it forward.
Heart to Heart Hospice serving the tri-county area of Detroit would like to offer our program to train those interested in visiting patients for companionship and emotional support. This is a great way to make the day better for a hospice patient and for yourself. We provide your training, assign you near your home and always work around your schedule.We hope you will contact us for more details.
Please call Julie Cody at 248-952-9000
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- COUPLES VOLUNTEERING
- CHESTERFIELD, NEW BALTIMORE,...
- Volunteer 2 Times a month
- Oakland Community College MICHIGAN
- U of M Dearborn Michigan externs
- Nurses to volunteer for Hospice
- Students in Healthcare
- Oakland University Externs...
- Schoolcraft College Healthcare...
- PAY IT FORWARD!
- You and a friend! Volunteer for...
- Cue the MUSIC!!
- Baker College Externs
- Retirees Oakland County Michigan
- Macomb Michigan Retirees
- MILFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- 18 year old volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice
- Wayne County Michigan Retirees