Yavapai Humane Society Foster
2 people are interested
As a foster for the Yavapai Humane Society, you may be asked to take care of animals from different situations. They include:
- Medical Fosters
- Taking are of animals who have had a major surgery until they are healed
- Observing an animal who has a medical condition for possible treatment routes
- General Foster
- Taking care of newborn puppies or kittens who need to be bottle fed
- Taking care of older kittens and puppies who need to make weight before their S/N surgery
- Behavior Foster
- Housing an animal who may be acting out at the shelter or who has completely shut down emotionally at the shelter. This foster will be required to have training with our behaviorists so that they may train the animal in a home environment.
About Yavapai Humane Society
1625 Sundog Ranch Rd., Prescott, AZ 86301, US
To Promote and Protect the Health, Safety and Welfare of Pets. Vision: We envision the day when every pet has a good home and is well cared for all of its life.
We rescue thousands of cats and dogs each year with the help of volunteers and programs and services including: low-cost spay/neuter programs and vaccination clinics, YHS Thrift Shop, humane education, S.T.A.R. Special Treatment And Recovery, Seniors for Seniors adoptions, F.E.L.I.X. Feral Cat Awareness, Safety Net, New Hope and Enrichment Program.
We'll work with your schedule.
Yavapai Humane Society1625 Sundog Ranch Rd.Prescott, AZ 86301
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Must be at least 18
- Anywhere from a few days to a couple of months