Special Olympics NC Soccer Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Cabarrus County
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Do you have expertise in the sport of soccer? Do you have connections to soccer communities in your county? Would you like to play an important role in ensuring high-quality sport programs for Special Olympics athletes?
Special Olympics North Carolina is looking for a self-starting volunteer to serve as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Cabarrus County for the Soccer Sport Development Team. Talent Acquisition Coordinators have the unique chance to connect individuals to volunteer opportunities according to their personalities and experiences. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will help the Soccer Sport Development Team fill specific needs in sport programs as they arise.
- Complete training provided by Special Olympics North Carolina Sport Department
- Communicate with Sport Development Team Director regularly to learn about needs on the team
- Understand the specific needs of the Soccer Sport Development Team and formulate a plan for meeting those needs
- Make connections within the community to develop relationships with individuals with expertise in soccer
- Schedule and conduct interest meetings for potential volunteers
- Evaluate personality, background, and passions of potential volunteers in the context of the Sport Development Team's needs
- Recruit individuals for specific roles
About Special Olympics North Carolina
2200 Gateway Centre Boulevard, Suite 201, Morrisville, NC 27650, US
The mission of Special Olympics is to provide year-round athletic training and sports competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy, and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families and other Special Olympics athletes and the community.
Volunteer-driven, non-profit organization
Cabarrus CountyConcord, NC 28025
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year min; hours/week varies based on needs