Fundraising Director for Local Non-Profit
The Fundraising Director (FD) for Rukundo International (RI) develops fundraising strategies and oversees all aspects of fundraising programs, creates fundraising goals and solicits funds to meet these goals. The FD identifies new donor bases and organizes initiatives to solicit funding.
- Responsible for raising funds on behalf of RI.
- Delivers workable ideas for the targets.
- Uses promotional methods and campaigns to help raise money.
- Oversees fundraising events.
- Keeps in touch with existing donors and stakeholders.
- Assists with budgeting incoming and outgoing money.
- Writes proposals that could attract donors.
- Prepares and gives presentations.
- Must log hours worked
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competent with MS office applications
- Ability to lead a group.
- Ability to read and understand financial statements and budgets
5-10 hours/week, at leisure
Attendance at quarterly fundraising events
Attendance at monthly planning meetings
About RUKUNDO INTERNATIONAL INC
9114 BRAMBLE BUSH CT, GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879, US
Rukundo International (RI) is dedicated to fostering global awareness between children and adults in the United States and children in East Africa. Our programs provide an opportunity for individuals to authentically learn about new cultures and develop meaningful relationships with those outside their community.
RI was formed to provide educational opportunities, healthcare and nutrition, community-based support, and hope to orphans and other underprivileged and at-risk children and their extended families in Kabale, Uganda.
We'll work with your schedule.
9601 Shadow Oak DriveGaithersburg, MD 20886
- Donor Management
- Retail / Sales