35 people are interested
Foster a Dog or Puppy!
35 people are interested
Do you have room in your home for some extra love? Consider being a foster! When you foster one our rescues, you are preparing them for their forever home! We supply our foster families with a crate or pen, potty training pads, toys, and food.
We only ask that you treat our dogs as if they were one of your own. You must be able to drop them off for photos (and then their future adoption) on Saturday mornings. If you have room in your home, please consider fostering with Puppy Haven!
How It Works!
1. Fill out a foster application! You tell us the type of dog you'd prefer to foster, and how long you can foster. Applications can be filled out on our website, puppyhavenrescue.com
2. Our team will match you up with one of our rescues.
3. You choose how often you want to foster. Most of our volunteers keep their fosters until they get adopted, which can vary. Puppies usually get adopted within 2-4 weeks, and adults can take a little longer.
Fostering counts for 10 service hours a week.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*All of your animals in the home must be up to date on all vaccinations and be spayed/neutered for you to foster.*
About Puppy Haven Rescue
11063-D S. Memorial #466, Tulsa, OK Tulsa, US
Puppy Haven Rescue is a non-profit, no-kill, dog rescue located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We rescue all kinds of dogs and puppies and help them find their forever home. We are always in need of volunteers! This could mean fostering, working one-on-one with the dogs, aiding in events, or more behind-the-scenes work.
PH rescues all dog breeds of every size and find them loving, forever homes. Our rescues receive high-quality care. Our adoptable dogs are healthy, socialized, and ready to be a part of a family. Our hope is to continue to grow to save as many lives as possible. We will be fundraising and accepting donations to build a spacious, temporary housing for dogs who need immediate saving.
Visit our website at puppyhavenrescue.com to learn more about our adoptable dogs and volunteer opportunities.
N/ATulsa, OK 74146
September 10, 2021
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Foster the dog until they find a forever home! Ranges from 2 weeks (most puppies) to a few months (adults).
- All dogs in the house must be spayed/neutered and up to date on all vaccinations.