Love dogs? Volunteer at Weekend Events!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
88 people are interested
Event volunteers are an important part of Puppy Haven! We host events every weekend, usually at the Petco in Jenks.
What You Would Be Doing
Volunteers help out by walking dogs, answering potential adopters questions, and setting up/taking down the events. If walking dogs isn't your thing, we always need a couple people to stay in the puppy pens with our youngest rescues!
How It Works!
1. Fill out a volunteer application (either click "I want to help" button or go to our website, puppyhavenrescue.com)
2. We ask that all volunteers commit to at least one event per month. Events are usually on Saturdays from 11-4:45 (that shift is flexible as long as the volunteer communicates beforehand if they need to leave early or come late).
9645 S, Riverside DrTulsa, OK 74137
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12
- A minimum time commitment of 5 hours a month is required. Events are usually on Saturdays from 11-4:30.
- Be able to walk dogs and help set up and take down. If you a younger volunteer, you will manage the puppy pens.