Friendly volunteer/Companion for Hospice Clients (Carmichael, CA)
ProHealth Home Care Inc
ProHealth Hospice is seeking volunteers for clients in Carmichael, CA.
The role of the volunteer is a very special one. Volunteers are the heart of Hospice as they provide joy, companionship and comfort to those they visit.
What you'll do?
- Provide your physical presence by sitting at the bedside
- Conversing, and reminiscing
- Playing games, reading aloud, listening to music or similar activities
- Proving respite or caregiver relief visits to our clients primary caregivers (as needed/pre-scheduled)
- Age 18 years or older
- Must submit a background check (paid for by ProHealth)
- Must receive a TB test or Chest X-Ray (paid for by ProHealth)
- Must receive a drug screening (paid for by ProHealth)
- Completion of a volunteer orientation
For more information, please contact the Volunteer Director at 408-451-9055
About ProHealth Hospice
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time. Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
About ProHealth Home Care Inc
2700 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95134, US
We are local: as a socially responsible Bay Area Agency, we are committed to providing the best possible care to local residents through a focus on quality care and by catering to the various preferences, ethnicities, and languages that make the Bay!
ProHealth Home Care and Hospice is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice Agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, on patient at a time.