Obtain A New Skill Set, While Volunteering! - Logistics Team Member-
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to provide leadership to Disaster Cycle Services workers in performing logistics leadership during preparedness, response, and recovery within a region.
Reports To: Logistics Territory Coordinator: Southcentral
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for the overall execution of the logistics
program within the region. This position will oversee vehicle tracking,
acquisition of materials, facilities and warehousing.
Time Commitment: Varies
- The ability to build and lead a team using a collaborative leadership style and demonstrating traits of honesty,
- forward looking, competence, intelligence and compassion. This Lead will envision a team's impact in
- Logistics and inspire the team into action. They will ensure the team understands how they fit into the larger DCS structure and how their
- actions can positively influence and support the DCS Program as a whole.
Requirements: Disaster Cycle Services: An Overview (Required)
Logistics: An Overview Supply Fundamentals
We'll work with your schedule.
235 E 8th AvenueSuite 200AnchorageAnchorage, AK 99501
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training