Host an Exchange Student in St. Louis!
We’re recruiting volunteer families to host scholarship winning international high school students. As a host family, you would need to provide room, board, and transportation for these students for a school year. You can learn more with our FAQs about hosting and our hosting brochure by visiting inbound.americancouncils.org.
Why Families Host:
- Share a new culture-learn about the cultural traditions and lifestyle of another country, through the eyes of a teenager.
- Inspire a young person-through their communities, schools, and volunteer opportunities, host families have been enriching the lives of our exchange students for over 20 years!
- Be an Ambassador - Share American culture and values by opening your home to an international exchange student.
Interested? Please check out our FAQs about hosting at http://inbound.americancouncils.org/faqs and our host family brochure at http://inbound.americancouncils.org/sites/default/files/Host%20Family%20Brochure_Web_1.pdf.
Ready to know more? Please let us know by entering your contact information here: http://www.tfaforms.com/371231
Are you a social media fan? Check out our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AmericanCouncilsHighSchoolPlacement) or our Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/acie_exchange/?hl=en). You can also email our team at email@example.com for more information. Thank you so much for your interest and support. We look forward to hearing from you!
We'll work with your schedule.
St. Louis and beyondSt. Louis, IL 62071
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Academic Year