Help make local history at Jerome County Museum accessible to all
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
We welcome volunteers to assist the Jerome County Historical Society (JCHS)in meeting the needs of the community which includes families, researchers and history-seeking tourists during our summer hours of operation. If you would like to help us with the exterior maintenance and repair work around the museum, that can also be arranged.
- Days and hours of operation : the JCHS is open from Tuesday through Saturday during the summer and our hours are from 1:00 pm through 5:00 pm.
- We are looking for a volunteer with office and meet-and-greet skills to volunteer for at least four hours a week to answer the phone, take messages and interact with visitors to the Jerome County Historical Society. (This is for inside work, and training will be provided.)
- If you can help four hours a day at least for one day a weak, it will be greatly appreciated.
- For volunteers wishing to assist us outside, any amount of hours in a week could be arranged.
- Ask us about our I.F.A.R.M. and Agricultural Museum off of I-84 and U.S. 93 in Jerome, Idaho.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
212 First Street EastJerome, ID 83338
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Sales Marketing
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- At least 4 hours a week, could be for one day
- Punctual, self-starter and history lover