Senior Hub Adult Day Service Clerical Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSenior Hub Adult Day Service2360 West 90th Ave.Federal Heights, CO 80260
The Senior Hub Adult Day Service needs 1-2 people to help with phone calls, filing and copying tasks for 2 hours per week.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Two hours per week, can be flexed
- Pleasant phone voice with callers
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Hunger Free Colorado Community...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
- Butterfly Pavilion Volunteer
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Senior Hub Adult Day Service...
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer
- Adams 12 Five Star Student...