Every year, there are natural disasters that occur at the regional and national level. Working with the American Red Cross can provide you the opportunity to travel and assist people in times of need. If you wish to deploy on a national disaster this summer or in the future, we recommend signing up with the Red Cross so that we may train you beforehand. Anyone over the age of eighteen is welcome to sign up.
The American Red Cross needs people of all backgrounds. Whether it is working in technology, language services, external relations, or volunteer services, we rely on our volunteer base to make the mission successful. If you have any questions about what you can train in, please feel free to give us a call. We train people in sheltering, deployment, logistics, external relations, and more. We invite you to come and see what the Red Cross has to offer.
- Disaster Response
- IT Help Desk
- Social Media / Blogging
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Caseworker - Marshall County
- Community Outreach - St. Joseph...
- Caseworker - Pulaski County
- Translator - Elkhart County
- Administrative Assistance - St....
- National Deployment Opportunities
- Caseworker - Starke County
- Home Fire Campaign - St. Joseph...
- Financial Personnel
- Spiritual Care Team - St. Joseph...
- Caseworker - Fulton County
- Shelter Workers - St. Joseph...
- Social Media - St. Joseph County
- Safety Educator
- Caseworker - Kosciusko County
- Translator - St. Joseph County
- Emergency Safety Educator - St....
- Technology Manager - St. Joseph...