4 people are interested
There is a lot of behind the scenes work that keeps CMA running and we need your help with it. As an administrative volunteer you would be assisting with operational responsibilities at CMA. You will be working closely with the President of CMA to ensure that things are running smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The organization is expects that you:
- Review the organization manual and ensure understanding of organization policies;
- Participate in organization orientations;
- Ask for and have regular reviews or evaluations of your performance;
- Get guidance and support in your volunteer role;
- Commit to at least two hours a week.
As a program volunteer, you have the responsibility to:
- Be punctual for your volunteer duty or shift;
- Be reliable and responsible;
- Communicate any issues or concerns which are likely to affect your volunteer duties;
- Do your duties as assigned and directed;
- Accept guidance from the Volunteer Coordinator or supervisor;
- Be willing to learn and participate in orientation, training programs, and meetings;
- Keep sensitive organizational information confidential;
- Comply with the policies and procedures of the organization;
- Help CMA staff with daily tasks.
We'll work with your schedule.
289 Ontario StreetCohoes, NY 12047
- Data Entry
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- At least two hours per week for the summer