Friendly Volunteers/Companions (Elk Grove, CA)
ProHealth Home Care Inc
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
ProHealth Hospice is seeking Care giving relief volunteers for our Hospice client in Elk Grove, CA
ProHealth Hospice is seeing caregiver relief volunteers in Elk Grove, CA.
How can you help?
Volunteers provide a few hours as needed/scheduled to allow primary caretakers time for a much needed break from care giving and tend to matters outside of their home. Visits will be as needed by the primary caregiver and will be scheduled in advance. (No direct care will be required)
* Age 21 years or older
* Must have a flexible schedule to allow for caregiver relief visit (all visits are scheduled in advance)
* Volunteers are required to complete a background check
* Volunteers are required to receive a TB test/Chest X-Ray (paid for by ProHealth)
* Volunteers are required to receive a Drug Screen (paid for by ProHealth)
* Completion of our volunteer orientation (online using your own computer or device)
For more information, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services at 408-451-9055
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time.
Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
About ProHealth Home Care Inc
2700 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95134, US
We are local: as a socially responsible Bay Area Agency, we are committed to providing the best possible care to local residents through a focus on quality care and by catering to the various preferences, ethnicities, and languages that make the Bay!
ProHealth Home Care and Hospice is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice Agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, on patient at a time.