Friendly Volunteers/Companions (Elk Grove, CA)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
ProHealth Hospice is seeking Care giving relief volunteers for our Hospice client in Elk Grove, CA
ProHealth Hospice is seeing caregiver relief volunteers in Elk Grove, CA.
How can you help?
Volunteers provide a few hours as needed/scheduled to allow primary caretakers time for a much needed break from care giving and tend to matters outside of their home. Visits will be as needed by the primary caregiver and will be scheduled in advance. (No direct care will be required)
* Age 21 years or older
* Must have a flexible schedule to allow for caregiver relief visit (all visits are scheduled in advance)
* Volunteers are required to complete a background check
* Volunteers are required to receive a TB test/Chest X-Ray (paid for by ProHealth)
* Volunteers are required to receive a Drug Screen (paid for by ProHealth)
* Completion of our volunteer orientation (online using your own computer or device)
For more information, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services at 408-451-9055
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Elk GroveElk Grove, CA 95757
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months or longer
- reliable transportation, experience with older adults, flexible schedule for visits as needed