We are looking for volunteers to staff the Museum Gallery & Store. Projects include: Opening & Closing Museum, Register Sales, Answering Phone, and Welcoming Guests to the Museum.
Opportunity Times: Wednesday - Sunday from 12 - 4 pm.
For more information about this opportunity or other opportunities at the Museum, please visit womensmuseumca.org to fill out our Volunteer Application.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours
- Like to meet with a diverse group of people.
- Make Museum Magic
- Women's History Museum Saturday...
- Fundraisers for the Women's...
- Museum Gallery and Store Volunteer
- Marketing & Publicity Committee...
- Event Planning and Production
- Volunteer Supervisor for Events
- Museum Event Support
- Administrative and Operations...
- Fund Devleopment Committee Member
- Have fun volunteering
- Retail and Merchandishing...
- Women's Hall of Fame Planning...
- First Friday Hosts