25 people are interested
On-call Meal Delivery Driver
ORGANIZATION: FSL Helping You Live Independently
Please visit the new page to apply.
25 people are interested
We are seeking drivers that can substitute on an as-needed basis. The Home Delivered Meals Driver provides a value-added service to clients while promoting an array of FSL home and community-based services. Drivers are responsible for safe and courteous delivery of meals, to clients in the Peoria area, utilizing FSL program vans. Scheduled deliveries are on a regular and consistent basis, for the convenience of customers. In accordance with specific policies, Drivers record daily deliveries and maintenance needs, on appropriate forms, for weekly submission.
- review the day’s delivery schedule before heading out
- shift check-in with the Center Manager for updates on client status
- work with the Head Cook to make final meal preparations
- load meals into the FSL vehicle
- timely delivery of scheduled meals
- identify any "red flags" upon delivery of meals
- record any customer concerns or "red flags"
- promptly return the delivery vehicle, at end of the route
- report any "red flags" or customer concerns to the Center Manager before ending the day’s assignments
- 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About FSL Helping You Live Independently
1201 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85014, US
FSL, a non-profit health and human services organization, has been caring for Arizonans since 1974. Our mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence, and dignity for all. Our vision is a caring community that promotes the health and well-being of all.
Helping You Live Independently
For more than 45 years, FSL has been caring for Arizonans. Our mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence, and dignity for all. We do this by providing:
- Safe Home: We develop both single- and multi-family homes, and we manage multi-family affordable housing complexes and residential behavioral Health Therapeutic Home Programs.
- Nutritious Meals: We provide 375,000 pounds of food to families in need from our two food pantries in the rural Arizona towns of Wickenberg and Williams. Additionally, we serve nearly 800 congregate and home-delivered meals to Arizonans each day.
- Health & Wellness: We provide home and community-based services to enhance independence for Arizonans of all ages, including adult day health, Medicare-certified home health, and other non-medical services.
- Education: We educate clients, family and professional caregivers, and members of the community in an effort to empower them to maintain and enhance independence for themselves, their loved ones, and their clients.
Contact us today to see how you can help us make life better for people in your community!
8335 W JeffersonPeoria CAP Senior CenterPeoria, AZ 85345
August 4, 2022
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Food Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Between Mondays & Fridays, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. We will call you as needed to check your availability to fill in for an absent driver.
- Request a minimum 3 month commitment