Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate, caring individuals to provide Hair cuts/styling for our terminally ill patients and their family members. Volunteers visit with our patients to offer hair services, a friendly smile, and provide much needed companionship for someone who is facing a terminal illness. Our service areas are in St Clair, Sanilac, and parts of Huron, Macomb, and Lapeer counties.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1 hour/month minimum
- This volunteer opportunity does require a drug screen, paid for by Grace Hospice
- massage therapy Sanilac County
- Traveling Volunteer-St. Clair...
- hospice housekeeping
- hospice volunteer-port huron area
- Traveling volunteer Sanilac
- activity volunteer
- barber/hair stylest
- Music Therapy-St. Clair County
- Traveling Volunteer-Macomb County
- Hospice Volunteer St.Clair County
- pet therapy St.Clair/Sanilac...
- Hospice Volunteer Macomb County
- massage therapy volunteer st...
- Administrative volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer Sanilac County
- music therapy-Sanilac County