DONATE TO THIS
9 people are interested
- Answer phones - Greet HALO visitors
- Help keep office tidy - keep office "chore chart" current
- Receive firstname.lastname@example.org emails; monitor and distribute accordingly based on written email "rules"
- Maintain filing system
- Work on DP data clean up projects on an ongoing basis
- Make donor thank you calls
- Get mail, mark date received, scan in and email to appropriate individual, make notes on emails of actions taken, file
- Process Monthly Credit Card Summary spreadsheet on a monthly basis. Print out individual summaries, match receipts, update excel template for monthly credit card summary, email to A&A, file.
- Support HALO staff - Booking flights, writing thank you cards, making invoices,
- Reports for received funds for Ambassadors on Quarterly basis
- Call Expired Credit card donors to update info
- Call failed credit card donors to update info
- Data entry deposits, receipting, and donor thank you’s
- Monitor supplies and office snacks and make purchases accordingly
- Help with event follow-up
- Help in tasks pertaining to growing monthly donor base
About The HALO Foundation
1600 Genessee St, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64102, US
HALO helps one more child spend one less day alone.
Everyone can think of that one moment in their life that changed everything. It’s the moment that made you who you are today. For more than 1,400 kids around the world, HALO is that moment. At HALO, we give our kids a home in which hope can emerge from hardship. And where drawings about their past unlock dreams about their future. We work wherever kids who have been abused, abandoned, and orphaned, need to feel loved. We work help one more child spend one less day alone. Love heals.
Featured in the Moroccanoil INSPIRED film series, "American Spirit" of CBS Evening News, "Heroes Among Us" and "25 Women Changing the World" of PEOPLE magazine, "The Today Show", and Variety Magazine, HALO provides housing, healing and education to at-risk and homeless children, in other words, love. Each year, HALO serves over 1,400 children and supports 21 homes and programs around the globe. Internationally, HALO supports orphanages and programs in Uganda, Kenya, Mexico, India, Guatemala and Nicaragua. Domestically, HALO has Learning Centers and housing programs in Kansas City, and Jefferson City, Missouri, and art programming in New York and Portland. Join the HALO tribe at www.haloworldwide.org.
1600 Genessee St, Suite 200Kansas City, MO 64102
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hrs per week
- Resume required prior to a phone interview being scheduled.