Food Pantry Escort in Our Office- Fridays
14 people are interested
Looking for a way to make a difference - We have a fantastic opportunity for you! Our volunteers love food pantry escorting and find it very rewarding.
Our food pantry needs a volunteer that will be available Friday 10 AM - 1:00 PM.
- Entering data on a laptop for simple record keeping
- Escorting clients from our lobby to the pantry
- Helping clients choose groceries (as necessary)
Volunteers commit to working 3hrs. per shift. If you are available every other week, we encourage you to apply. Training provided.
We'll work with your schedule.
333 Bloomfield AveSte AWest Hartford, CT 06117
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Administrative Support
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours every week ideally or every other week
- ability to use a laptop to enter basic information