Day Shelter Meal Service - Breakfast / Lunch
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
23 people are interested
In our housing stability programs, Catholic Charities provides shelter, meals and opportunities to find jobs, secure a stable home and medical care for those in need. Our Opportunity Center in Minneapolis is open during the day, Monday - Saturday and connects people with health services, hot meals, showers, a computer lab, laundry, locker rental and employment counseling.
- Volunteers are needed to help prepare and serve meals while providing a warm greeting to guests and support for staff. You may be asked to help with some cleanup during service. You will not be asked to stay beyond your scheduled time.
- No special skills are required and you will receive on the job training by Catholic Charities staff.
- A parking lot and street parking are available for volunteers. There are no fees for parking.
- Clients and staff enjoy the help of volunteers. We’d love to have you join us.
We'll work with your schedule.
740 17th Street EastMinneapolis, MN 55404
- Must be at least 16
- 2-4 hours
- Volunteers under age 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.