Breakfast & Lunch Meal Servers / Catholic Charities Minneapolis Opportunity Center
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
65 people are interested
In our housing stability programs, Catholic Charities provides shelter, meals and opportunities to find jobs, secure a stable home and medical care for those in need. The Mary F. Frey Minneapolis Opportunity Center is open during the day, Monday - Saturday and connects people with health services, hot meals, showers, a computer lab, laundry, locker rental and employment counseling.
- Volunteers are needed to help prepare and serve meals while providing a warm greeting to guests and support for staff. You may be asked to help with some cleanup during service. You will not be asked to stay beyond your scheduled time.
- No special skills are required and you will receive on the job training by Catholic Charities staff.
- A parking lot and street parking are available for volunteers. There are no fees for parking.
- Clients and staff enjoy the help of volunteers. We’d love to have you join us.
About Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis
1200 Second Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55403, US
The mission of Catholic Charities is to serve those most in need. We help individuals and families reach their full human potential as we call for justice in the community.
Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis works to strengthen families and reduce poverty in the Twin Cities. With programs for children, families, adults experiencing homelessness, and seniors, Catholic Charities helps 40,000 people annually, regardless of faith.
We rely on thousands of volunteers to serve those most in need.
We'll work with your schedule.
740 17th Street EastMinneapolis, MN 55404
- Must be at least 16
- 2-4 hours
- Volunteers under age 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.