Health & Wellness Volunteer
7 people are interested
Our Clubhouse provides social and emotional support to anyone touched by cancer free of charge. Health and Wellness Volunteers teach wellness classes such as yoga, meditation, pilates, zumba, nia, etc. Our Clubhouse is in need of certified instructors or substitutes. This opportunity could be once or twice a month, or based on the availability of the volunteer.
About Our Clubhouse
2816 SMALLMAN STREET, PITTSBURGH, PA 15222, US
Our Clubhouse creates free, welcoming communities to support everyone living with cancer - men, women, teens, and children - along with their families and friends. Our program is an essential compliment to medical care, providing networking and support groups, workshops, education, and social activities. Learn more about OurClubhouse.org
We are dedicated to creating a community of support for everyone living with cancer - men, women, teens and children - along with their families and friends. All of our programs and activities are 100% free.
- Support Groups cover topics such as specific diagnoses, living with cancer, bereavement, living life post treatment, and many others.
- One-on-One Support consists of our clinical staff meeting with you and your family for additional support. Available to adults and children.
- Health & Wellness Workshops like yoga, meditation, healthy cooking classes and more, help improve your emotional well-being.
- Art & Expression Workshops allow you to learn a new skill, like knitting or painting, among the company of others.
- Lectures cover a variety of topics such as treatments, emotional well-being, and alternative therapies.
- Social Activities provide a great atmosphere to celebrate every day. You can join us for seasonal parties, game nights, potluck dinners, and more.
We'll work with your schedule.
2816 SMALLMAN STREETPITTSBURGH, PA 15222
- People Skills
- Fitness Instruction
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training