Minneapolis Shelter - Dinner Meal Service
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
44 people are interested
In our housing stability programs, Catholic Charities provides shelter, meals and opportunities to find jobs, secure a stable home and medical care for those in need. We serve daily meals to guests in our Shelter and our Pay-for-Stay programs. Our Minneapolis Higher Ground Shelter provides overnight emergency shelter for men with 120 beds, 51 mats, showers, dinner and a light breakfast. Our Pay-for-Stay program offers overnight emergency shelter for 80 men, providing bunk beds, showers and lockers for $7 per night or $42 per week.
- Volunteers are needed to help serve the evening meal (and help with cleanup) while providing a warm greeting to guests and serve as a support for staff.
- You will receive on the job training by Catholic Charities staff and no special skills are required.
- We are conveniently located just north of downtown Minneapolis with easy parking in our lot.
- We’d love to have you join us!
About Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis
1200 Second Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55403, US
The mission of Catholic Charities is to serve those most in need. We help individuals and families reach their full human potential as we call for justice in the community.
Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis works to strengthen families and reduce poverty in the Twin Cities. With programs for children, families, adults experiencing homelessness, and seniors, Catholic Charities helps 40,000 people annually, regardless of faith.
We rely on thousands of volunteers to serve those most in need.
We'll work with your schedule.
165 Glenwood AvenueMinneapolis, MN 55405
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 2 Hours
- Volunteers under age 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.