MEDICAL STUDENTS NEEDED TO VISIT HOSPICE PATIENTS
18 people are interested
Are you pursing a career in Medicine? Do you want to gain patient experience, learn new skills or get exposure to the medical field? If yes, than Heartland Hospice is a great opportunity for you.
Heartland Hospice serving Santa Clara, Alameda, San Mateo and San Francisco Counties. We have opportunities in all these service areas.
We believe our mission is to enrich lives. That begins with every life we encounter: Our employees, our patients, and those who love and care for them, the communities in which we operate, our stakeholders and those who are yet to become our customers.
Volunteers play an important role in the care of our patients.
* Provide relief for family
* Run errands for family
* Read, play cards or games with the patient
* Play or listen to instrumental music
* Pray with the family or patient
* Provide companionship
* And so much more
Benefits of volunteering:
* Flexible schedules - You are able to pick your own schedule and volunteer for as little or as often as you would like
* Learn new skills
* Meet new people
* Make a difference
* Rewarding - It gives you great satisfaction knowing you are helping others
* Healthy for you - Long-term volunteers have longer lives, less disease and better overall health
We'll work with your schedule.
san josesan jose, CA 95121
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once per week, flexible schedule and hours