8 people are interested
The Friends is a non-profit membership organization. Membership dues help sustain the Friends mission to support and enhance the Boca Raton Public Library as it serves our community.
The role of the membership chair is to maintain current membership records, attract new members, and create and manage membership benefits and perks. The responsibilities include:
- Ensure communication channels for members are maintained, through the Friends membership in Constant Contact (online record keeping for emails and other information).
- Establish and conduct the annual membership renewal drive.
- Establish activities to creatively attract new members, including members-only events and membership benefits.
- Create and promote new membership benefits.
- Seek out and coordinate memberships from local businesses and charitable donors.
- Manage annual meeting of the members in the Fall of the year.
- Communicate with the Board President when members have given $75 or above in membership fees.
We'll work with your schedule.
Boca Raton Public Library400 NW 2nd AvenueBoca Raton, FL 33432
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 21
- 5 hours per week