Caring FACES. Supervised Visitation Program Assistant (8-10 hrs per week)
10 people are interested
* -Attend Court Staff-FACES meetings on a monthly basis.
* -Managing of Case folders, including the following:
* -Determine if case is Access or Non-Access (based on income)
* -If non-access determine payment amount according to income and sliding scale, and who's responsible SVs for payment.
* -Determine SV's location, day, and time according to Court order.
* -Place case in FACES' Waiting List OR Schedule case accordingly.
* -Assign cases to Paid and Non-Paid Monitors/Supervisors (Access cases to Paid Monitors and Non-Access to Trainees/Interns/Volunteers).
* Use calendar to schedule Monitored visits
* -Send SV confirmation e-mail to CP (see template)
* -Send SV confirmation e-mail to NCP (see template)
* -Send SV confirmation e-mail to Monitor/Supervisor (see template)
* -Schedule SVs in Practice Mate
* -Update SV Worksheets accordingly.
* -Answer e-mails/calls from CP/NCPs as need it.
* -Drop off Case folders to FACES' locations accordingly.
* -Attend FACES' staff meetings (Thursdays) to provide SV Program updates.
* -Check Monitors/Supervisors weekly SV Reports. Once case is finished/terminated, send SV Summary Report to Court.
We'll work with your schedule.
2601 E. Chapman Ave Ste 114Fullerton, CA 92831
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Orientation or Training