Supervised Visitation Program Manager- Part Time
Keeping Kids Safe Program
Supervised Visits are ordered by the Family Law Courts to ensure safe visits and for parents to visit with their children. Both the custodial and non-custodial parent participate in this program. The visits are typically 2.5 hours per week for 16 weeks. The program has two parts, the fee for services participants and the non-paid participants.
Primary Responsibilities of a Manager
* Plan staffing levels.
* Work with Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees and volunteers to make the system run smoothly.
* Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the operating unit in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. * Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities. * Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
* Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
* Provide or delegate SV Intake/Orientation to CP and NCPs every Monday and Thursday at 5:00 pm.
* Provide SV Intake/Orientation to Spanish speaking CP and NCPs as need.
* Review/check CP/NCPs paperwork to make sure that all packages are completed.
* Provide training related to SV processes to new Trainees/Interns/Volunteers
* -Prepare and provide Certificates of completion to Trainees/Interns/Volunteers
* -Provide training and consultation services to SV Program Specialist on a daily basis or as need it.
* Attend Court Staff-FACES meetings as needed
* Answer questions, e-mails, phone calls from Spanish speaking CP/NCPs.