5 people are interested
Email Marketing Specialist
5 people are interested
Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization created for empowering marginalized children of poverty through our educational programs.
Role brief: Haiti Now is looking for a talented volunteer Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
As a Volunteer Email marketing manager, your role is to reach our segmented audience through email campaigns following a predefined strategy per audience.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our mission and ensure our donors stay in touch with our updates.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all organization updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with donors via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on donations generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience or knowledge working in an Non-profit or social issue preferred.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 - 10 hr per week.
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 23, 2021
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- 7 - 10 hours weekly