Food Pantry Volunteers Needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
80 people are interested
Food Pantry Volunteers Needed!
St. Petersburg Free Clinic is looking for volunteers to assist in our We Help Services Program & Food Pantry!
We Help Services provides emergency food and financial assistance to our neighbors in need throughout Pinellas County! It is also home to an amazing "client-choice" food pantry, where clients choose their own food in a grocery store like setting - providing choice and more dignity to our neighbors in need.
We have opportunities in a variety of roles within our food pantry (those in bold lettering are particularly large needs!).
- Pantry Guide: Assist our clients' as they shop in our food pantry!
- Client Interviewers: Interview clients after they check in to learn more about their needs and family
- Front Desk: Check clients in, answer questions and phone calls, track client status
- Hygiene Assistant: Keep the hygiene counter stocked and hand out hygiene items to clients!
- Produce Assistant: Clean and stock produce. We even recycle and compost our produce making us a sustainable pantry!
- Pantry Stocker: Keep the food pantry stocked with fresh meat, canned goods, and more so that clients have plenty of choices in the pantry.
- Warehouse, Loading, & More!
Volunteers are asked to commit to at least 3 months of volunteer service.
Shifts are available on a weekly, 4 hour shift, basis. While we need volunteers for most shifts, we especially need volunteers on Thursdays 12-4PM and 4-8PM.
MORNING SHIFTS: Monday - Friday: 8AM-12PM
AFTERNOON SHIFTS: Monday-Thursday 12-4PM
EVENING SHIFT: Thursdays 4-8PM
If you're interested in learning more or attending our nex New Volunteer Orientation, please visit us online at https://stpetersburgfreeclinic.org/volunteer/ or contact our Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator at 727-821-1200 x 130 or email@example.com
About ST PETERSBURG FREE CLINIC INC
863 3RD AVE N, ST PETERSBURG, FL 33701, US
The St. Petersburg Free Clinic is a caring organization helping to meet basic, unserved human needs through resources, volunteers, and advocacy. St. Petersburg Free Clinic provides temporary assistance for families and individuals in need of the basics of food, shelter, and health care.
St. Petersburg Free Clinic is a multi-service, independent, not-for-profit human services agency providing our community neighbors assistance with food, shelter and health care. We have been caring for the underserved facing temporary emergency needs throughout Pinellas County since 1970.
The Free Clinic is comprised of eight programs that are a beacon of hope for families and individuals who fall through the crack of existing systems and services.
We'll work with your schedule.
863 3rd Avenue NorthSt. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Case Work / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers are asked to commit to at least 3 months of volunteer service. Shifts are available on a weekly, 3-4-hour shift, basis. Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. Thursday: 8:30am – 8:00pm Friday: 8:30am – 11:30am